Friday 9 March 2012

GREATNESS IS EASY



 

Greatness is easy if purpose, plan and pursue are packaged wisely, marketing is the engine that drives any organization to success, I see your organization taking the lead position in your industry
I am Mr. ThankGod Mike Ugedi, a passionate marketer and exceptional business developer with the vision of adding value to your organization in the area of winning customer and improving the standard of the organization.
I am a BSC Degree holder from the department of physics in Delta state University Abraka. Where i graduated with a second class upper honors degree in physic electronic 2011, with my concentration in physic, i left the University as one of the best graduating physics student in 2011. My strong passion for marketing and business development form child hold, led me into the study of business development in late march, 2011 at the prestigious impact Global business Academy and learning4living business school and others( seminars and books)
After graduating from the University in 2011, i worked in the Admin and marketing departments of various organizations (L4L, Seikiri and sons and MKI collection)
I believe in going for the best and boosting organizations productivity as a creative thinker, bottom line focus marketer and fast learner, I can perform very well under minimal supervision, accepting any challenge that pop up, as an excellent team player.
I am also versatile in the area of attitude management, hence can easily adapt to any working condition while making meaningful contributions to the team. Please refer to my person profile and curriculum voucher attached to this cover letter for further information.
 I am highly convinced that your organization is the best place for me to share my wealth of marketing experience and skill, as I press toward making the organization vision and goal become reality, have plan to do my best to make your organization take the lead position in the industry and remain first, during and after my working with you.
Thanks for this great opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment